Welcome to Julie Benz Online @ JulieBenz.Net/Julie-Benz.Com. This is a fan site dedicated to the talented & beautiful actress Julie Benz. You may also know of her from the following television shows: "Defiance," "Angel", "Dexter" or "No Ordinary Family" & many more. You may also know of her from the following: "The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day", "Punisher: Warzone", or "Jawbreaker". Julie Benz Online is the longest running Julie fansite & has been online since 2004! We hope to be your source for all things Julie Benz.
“Dexter” Season Four Premiere
Posted Under: 'Dexter' on September 27, 2009 • Leave a comment? / 7 Comments

Don’t forget to watch the season premiere of “Dexter” tonight!

7 Responses to ““Dexter” Season Four Premiere”

Cinzia Says:
September 29th, 2009 at 4:53 am

The season premiere has been awesome! I love Julie in this role! She’s simply perfect and gorgeous! This new season is going to be really great…can’t wait to see other episodes!

DARLA THE BEST Says:
October 3rd, 2009 at 10:00 am

hi i’m viola i’m from naples in italy i love julie benz, is my favuorite acctris bye

Dave Schnur Says:
October 17th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

this the very very best season premiere is the greatest yet of dexter. i`m one of your best and greatest favorite and most gorgeous fan of yours of all time, how is the weather doing these days so far. your lips, your eyes, your hair and your whole body is just as wonderful as you are. the looks of you is just the best thing yet. you are the most lovable, beautfiul, favorite, electrifying, cuteness, gorgeous, precious, adorable, loving, fantastic, prettiest, wonderful, sweetiest, impressive, terrific and most very attractive person that you really are. i think that you are the most wonderful and most beautiful person ever. i was wondering if i could give you a great biggest huge #KISSES# and most of all a great biggest huge #HUG# all at the sametime too? i just stop thinking all about you my sweet honey baby. well i guess shall let you go so take great most wonderful care and may god bless you and keep you all at the sametime. ps. please write me soon. ok, my sweetie pie. bye and also i truly do love you and do you love me too? well bye now and good luck to you.

Cinzia Says:
November 3rd, 2009 at 5:59 am

Kayla, where are you? We miss you here! I hope everything is fine! I sent you an e-mail and I hope you got it. Just let me know if you received it when you come back and…. come back soon!

Kayla Says:
November 3rd, 2009 at 8:27 am

I’m so sorry I’m extremely behind! Life has been pretty hectic lately. I’m working on getting caught up by this weekend.

Oh and Cinzia, if the email went to the site email than I probably didn’t get it because only Lisa has access to it (I’ve been meaning to make a new one). This is my personal email breakxsilence@gmail.com.

Cinzia Says:
November 3rd, 2009 at 9:12 am

Kayla!!!!! I’m so happy to have news about you! Thanks for answer me so fast! I will send the mail againg! 😉 I’m going to do it immediatly! 😛

Cinzia Says:
November 6th, 2009 at 6:11 am

kayla…I don’t want to bother, really but, have you received it now or I have to consider your silence as an answer? O__o jut let me know because I really don’t want to annoy you, honestly I would like to do the opposite, but, just let me know in any case. Anyway I’m happy to have had news about you. Have a nice day, Cinzia